Armenian Cermanic Tiles
The Palestinian Pottery produces hand painted ceramic tiles and pottery already since 1922. Back then the British Government brought the Balian and Karakashian families to Jerusalem in order to renovate the ceramic tiles of the Dome of the Rock. After some years the families opened a factory and started to design high quality Armenian Ceramics. The tiles are then used in hotels, bathrooms, fountains, swimming pools or just as decoration in the house. The Ceramic tiles have already been exhibited in many countries around the world. In Jerusalem they are sold in the Nablus Road.